Yes, I Want A FREE Quote.
Houston TV Mounting Pros
We serve Metro Houston and Surrounding Harris,
Brazario & Fort Bend Counties.
Our TV Mounting Techs Are Experts!
"Received service from Dorrian at Houston TV Mounting Pros and he did an amazing job. Not only was service very affordable compared to other competitors, it was also a great job and very good customer service. Called two other guys that told me they couldn't mount my tv. One told me fireplaces are too difficult to mount and the other said my tv is too big so I need to buy another tv for him to mount!
Dorrian was the only one who said he could do it and did wonderful The hard work he had to provide was cutting the brick across our fireplace in order to mount our tv in the perfect spot. I really appreciate someone who goes above and beyond!
Please contact Dorrian at Houston TV Mounting Pros if you need this type of service."
"I am very pleased with my home theater system installed by Houston TV Mounting Pros. I had contacted several local companies but the price kept me away. But when I contacted Dorrian he was very patient and explained the whole plan of installing my home theater system.
I was pleased with their service and the price was reasonable unlike some other companies I contacted.
I highly recommend Houston TV Mounting Pros. Job well done!"
Residential & Commercial Wall TV Mounting
7 Reasons You Need A TV Wall Mount Professional to Mount Your TV
There is a lot more to mounting a television to a wall than simply drilling a few holes inside the wall and then putting up the tv.
First of all, you’ll want professional installer, unlike a picture, this can not be hanged by means of a nail and a hammer.However, the majority of people would truly, install it incorrectly.
Sure, it’s possible to mount your TV yourself, lots of things are if we’re being honest, however, when it comes to hanging an costly piece of tech on the wall, you might should not simply wing it.
Our techs are trained professionals,who have the right tools and mounts, to get the job done right. So, what is it that the wall mounting provider brings to the table which you cannot?
1. They’ll ensure to use the right wall mount as tons because the tvs fluctuate one from some other, same goes for wall mounts. No longer every mount suits each tv, nor do they do the identical factor. It’s crucial to find a proper mount for your television that also can fulfil your desires. They vary in kind, size, energy (how a lot weight they can guide) or simply functionality in standard (whether they could circulate, twist, swivel). So, permit’s say you’ve offered a huge 70 inch tv, you purchased a soundbar and you want it with a view to move to unique angles. A expert crew will make certain to mount the television to an adequate mount that permits you to perspective your television, role the soundbar to provide the excellent sound enjoy and extra.
2. They’ll make sure it’s securely connected
sure, you can connect the tv to amount by way of yourself – it’s no longer that hard, right? Not Really. Just for the sake of argument. However, what about attaching the mount to a wall itself? Are you able to well determine whether or not the bearing wall is robust sufficient to hold a heavy television?
Professional crews have done this several times and are experienced to know how the size and weight of the television can't be supported long term by a wall that isn't strong enough. They’ve labored with all types of materials and textures so they’ll recognize what to in the event that they come across a problem.
3. You won't have to worry about the tv falling down
this has been a fear from the day the tvs were made. Back in the day, you’d have a child climb a television cabinet, or wherever it was located, and knock it down. Nowadays, they don’t really climb the mounts but the TVs do fall off believe it or not. Over 1000 people are injured weekly all over the world by a falling TV. Therefore, have a pro securely attach what needs to be attached and don’t ever think about the TV falling off and breaking or injuring someone.
4. First of all, there’s nothing more unappealing than wires hanging from a wall. Please, for the love of God, if you have a 70 inch OLED that makes viewing experience magical, please, get rid of that cable and zip tie eyesore underneath. Hire a professional crew like Houston TV Mounting Pros to hide those cables. Sure, you could cover it up with a plastic channel, but wouldn’t you rather have them go through your wall and be completely invisible? Another important thing is they’ll make sure there’s enough space behind the TV so your cables and adapters don’t get bent more than they should.
5. There are more things to a TV then just its size. When a mounting crew does the job, they will make sure to consider all things – the light sources (unless you have blinds, please don’t mount your TV by the window), where you’re going to sit or lie down when watching, and so on. They will make sure you get the best possible viewing experience in the given environment and that is really important if you want to take advantage of your TV.
6. You’ll simplest need to pay for mounting one time.
What we mean by this is, if you’re going for a DIY route, chances are you are going to need someone, someday to repair the mess you’ve made. That equals more expenses and less TV time. A lot of TV mounting crews actually do more repairs than the actual setups because people try to do it themselves and they botch the job. Be smart, avoid those mistakes and just hire a pro right away.
7. Even if you do a solid job as far as securing the TV, make it functional so to say, chances are, it’s not going to be as pretty. If you take a look behind the TV you might see a couple of failed drilling attempts, a whole way too large for cables to go through, all in all, too much damage on the wall. Let’s say one day you plan to sell the house. Which do you think a buyer would like more – a wall with unnecessary holes in it or the wall that look just as before with the addition of a good TV wall mount? Details like this, which you might consider irrelevant, can affect the value of your home in a significant way.
Call Now to Get a Quote 281-382-0746
TIPS TO CARE FOR YOUR WALL MOUNT TV
- Turn off and unplug your TV.
- First try using a dry, anti-static cloth and rubbing gently.
- Rub as gently as possible. LED screens can be damaged if you press too hard.
WARNING: Never use any type of window cleaner, alcohol, soap, scouring powder, or any cleanser that contains solvents.
Never use abrasive pads or paper towels. These can scratch the screen (and even dissolve special coatings on it) causing permanent damage.